torsdag 20 augusti 2015

Fakebook

My amazing childhood.
I am Erik Von Andersson and my family is one of the richest families in Sweden. I was born 20 years ago in London. My mom and dad were from Sweden so when I was about one we moved back to Sweden. The first house I lived in in Sweden was a Mansion in Göteborg. 


Bild från wikipedia
My father is a stock broker and he has made his own fortune. He's got many cars. My mother is the manager in a very famous fashion company.

I went to the best school in Sweden because my parents wanted the best education as possible. I got very good grades and my parents were very proud of me. 

At the age of teen I got my lovely brother Max. He wasn't as  good as me in school. 


I'm a athletic genius and have the Swedish junior record in 100 and 200 meters. Max has not got the same talents as me.


Nowadays I live in China and have two companies, one is a mining company that mine for valuable gems, the second is an architect company. The business is going very good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar