torsdag 13 oktober 2016

My day with Kevin Hart

I would want to spend a day with Kevin Hart. He is an famous actor and comedian. 


Well our day would look like this. Me and Kevin will begin our day in New York with an fansy breakfast. Then we will drive an McLaren P1 to the airport. At the airport we will board a reduced gravity flight. After that me and Kevin will take a helicopter and bungee jump from it, Kevin Hart is probably that guy the like hight. For lunch we would eat at the most expensive restaurant in all of New York. At the restaurant we would oder the most expensive drink just so we could sink it. After lunch we would fly ones again. This time to Los Angeles. But the plan we would be taking is Air force one. In LA I will be attending Comedy Central Roast. Kevin, Chris, Dwayne and some funny other comedians would roast me. After the roast is my day with Kevin Hart done. Before I go I sign my autograph and give it to him. 

The end

1 kommentar:

  1. I love stand-up specials. I've loved Kevin Hart's stand-up specials so far, even though I have never found his "preshow" and "aftershow" sketches funny at all. He has some again and I gotta tell you, this was so incredibly boring, I barely remember what was it all about. > Kevin Hart What Now When finally the show started, I got excited - this is where Kevin is powerful. He has a full stadium (!), a great stage, everything looks perfectly prepared. Then, 20 minutes after the start of the show, I realized I haven't even smiled once. I almost forgot I'm not alone in the theater because it was really, REALLY silent. Even the black people next to me were absolutely quiet and were shrugging at the "jokes" - and black people not laughing is a very sad thing for every black comedian.
    See more:
    > the revenant putlocker
    > movies2k
    > arrival putlockers

    SvaraRadera