torsdag 17 mars 2016

Australian backpacker. My diary

17 June, Sydney 
Me and James have now been in Sydney for two weeks now. Sydney has to be  one of the most amazing cities I ever seen. Today we took a boat trip and saw the famous Sydney harbor. I took many pictures at the Opera house. Tomorrow me and James are going to drive to Cooktown and scuba-dive in the great barrier reef. We have rented a car for three weeks so we can drive wherever we wants. Good night.

Picture at Sydney harbour 

19 June, Cooktown
The drive from Sydney to Cooktown lasted for several hours and it were quite tedious. When we we made it to Cooktown we checked in to the Hotel. The Hotel is very nice and we orded roomservice. Now me and James are going to bed. Good night.

20 June, Cooktown 
Today we took a one day corse in scuba-diving. James and I had never scuba-dived before and it was very hard at first.. The course lasted for a few hours and when the course were over we new roughly how to scuba-dive. After the corse we went to a restaurant. The food was delicious. Now I am going to sleep. Good night.

21 June, Great barrier reef 

The boat drive lasted for a half an hour. The coral reef is one of the seven natural wonder of the world and now a know why. It has to be the most beautiful place in the world. I’m still taken by the beauty. Tomorrow we going to scuba-dive again. Now I am very tired after a day at see. Good night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar