fredag 16 september 2016

Mojo

Episode 4
1. What are neurons and how do we make connections between our neurons?
Neurons are tiny things in our brain. When you do hard exercises the neurons connect to each other and you get smarter.

2. Think of an example where you made some new connections in your brain. What were you doing?
When I was taught how to speak I made a high number of connections in my brain

3. What can you do this week to make some new connections? Set one specific goal.
I will make a greet history text or I could do a very hard challenge.

Episode 5
1. What does it feel like when something is too challenging? Is it wrong that we feel this way?
When I feel that it i too challenging I just want to give up. But a different part of me wants to keep on with the challenge. It is not wrong that we feel this way.

2. What kind of attitude should we take on when facing a challenge, and why is that important?
You have to be optimistic but in the same way you have to know that the challenge could be really hard and could take some time.

3. When taking on a challenge, it's okay to ask for help or to take a break to reflect, like Mojo did! Does this mean we aren't growing our brain anymore?
Like a muscle the brain needs to take a break. Muscles will not grow if you push it all the time. Sometimes the brain gets tired and then neds to rest. A tired brain is not an efficient brain.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar