onsdag 16 september 2015

Fakebook

                                     A Perfect Party

Ones me and my friends had a great party. We rent an huge mansion for the party. We also had Eminem and Martin Garrix. I know guys that are friends whit them so there were no problems to have them on the party.

We invited over 150 peoples to the party. The peoples that came were boys and girls in my age. We ate pizza and snacks. I hired some men to build the stage for Eminem and Martin Garrix.

The party was awesome and everyone had a great time. The music was very loud and good. The party stopped at four a clock in the morning. The party was one of the greatest times of my life.



1 kommentar:

  1. * You explained everything briefly.
    * Your story hanged together in one text and that made it easy to understand.
    ! Check your verbs. For example.
    Peoples-people
    The snacks that is in right now. instead- the snacks that are in right now.
    The people eat the pizza. Not viceverser.

    SvaraRadera