tisdag 7 juni 2016

Stone cold my opinion

My opinion of the book ''Stone cold''

This is the first book I have ever read in english. I thought it was OK. There is not many books about homeless people in modern time , so that was interesting. In the book the author used slang words. Instead of saying ''don't know'' they said dunno. There were different chapters about the Link and Shelter. It was sometimes hard to know who was talking and who was not talking. So it was quite confusing for me.

I liked the idea of writing chapters both about the ''good guy'' and the ''bad guy''. Then I could see things from two perspectives. Link had a hard life as an homeless, but he had a ''good hearth''. Shelter had however a easy life where money was not a problem, but he was a bad cold-blooded man with a ''stone cold hearth''

I will give the book ''Stone cold'' three out of five stars. The reason I give the book three stars is because I liked the way the author wrote the book, but I am not a big fan of the content. Stone cold is not the kind of book I would have borrowed if I did not have to. But it is of corse readable.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar